Star String Lights
Home › Products › Star String Lights
||Manufacturer, Supplier, Trader
||Decorative String Light
||Decoration, Home, Hotel, Mall
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Low Consumption, Stable Performance
Blinking Diming, Bright And Shining
- 8 Lighting Modes : This curtain light is one button control, press the button you can select 8 different modes to meet your diverse needs.
- Easy to use : 12 Stars(2 sizes), total 138pcs LED curtain string lights, Low voltage and ul Listed power supply, directly plug in and unplug for power on and off.
- Widely Used : The string lights are IP44 Waterproof, allow you to use them both indoor and outdoor. However the power and controller are non-waterproof, please protect them well when using outdoor. The lights sets are specially designed for different kinds of occasions, such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, party, wedding, home, festival, holiday, restaurant, hotel, commercial building.
- 6.7ft×3.3ft star curtain string lights, 12 stars ornaments (6 big and 6 small), the large star ornaments diameter is 0.67ft, which each string droops 3.3ft; small star diameter is 0.3ft, which each string droops 2ft. Power line length is 3.3ft.
- High Quality : The star curtain lights are made of 100% Copper Wire Material and never overheat no matter how long you have them on.
- With 29V low voltage adapter, safe to touch and will keep at a low temperature state after lighting up for hours. Easy to use, directly plug in and unplug it for power on and off, you can hang it down across curtains, balcony, glass slide door, or decorate for bedroom wedding and others.
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor decorations. Christmas, Valentine's Day, party, wedding, home, festival, holiday, restaurant, hotel, commercial building, shopping center etc.
- Safe, power-saving and eco-friendly. High-brightness string light, but not dazzling. Waterproof level is IP44, but the power and controller is non-waterproof, please keep them away from water.
Looking for "Star String Lights" ?